IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Simplifying Riggers & Hackers?, Can it be done? I'm ripping my hair out here!
SINlessSlacker
post May 13 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,962

So I was all set to start a new game when two of the players wanted to play these types. One wants to be an AI Rigger, the other a Dwarf Hacker. The AI stuff doesnt seem too bad, but it complicates the already confusing Rigging rules and the Hacking stuff I just can't seem to get my head around.

Is there a Idiots Guide to Rigging or Hacking For Dummies source out there somewhere? Or does anyone have any rules lite version of these that I could use?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DireRadiant
post May 13 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #2

The Dragon Never Sleeps

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7,667

The chart at the end of the matrix section in the book showing which dice pools to use solves most of my problems managing rigging. The rest is details about which gear and modifiers to use.

+Quote Post
Karoline
post May 13 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 17,652

There is something being worked on here though it seems he hasn't gotten around to doing the matrix one yet.

+Quote Post
Udoshi
post May 13 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 17,566

Read This alongside the Game, Set, Match short story in your rulebook. Should help immensely.

+Quote Post
LurkerOutThere
post May 13 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #5

Runner

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,234

And then remember that it's wrong in at least two places, one is using castling on a non TM (a small thing but annoying) and the other escapes me at the moment.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:08 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.