Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MilSpec Armor Enhancements
da Loof
post Jun 5 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,725

I've been looking up and down, but I can't seem to find the stats (Cost, modification slots, availibility, etc) for a lot of the modifications listed in Arsenal, under "Military-grade Armor Enhanements". Many were restatements of various cyberware pieces, and they said so in the description. However, there are many (such as the flotation system, mobility upgrade, quick release, and strength upgrade), which have no stats whatsoever, or at least one that I can find.

Am I missing something, or are there genuinely no statistics available? If there aren't what would you do?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Deadmannumberone
post Jun 5 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,974

The book has them in a table at the bottom of page 51, and in the compiled tables in the back on page 182.

+Quote Post
Raven the Tricks...
post Jun 5 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,569

I'm AFB at the moment, but if memory serves the PDF version was missing the listing in the main entry, but I'm pretty sure that the listing was there in the compiled tables.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 09:17 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.