Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buttercup, A simple question
Caduceus
post Jun 11 2010, 02:45 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,449

Despite following the directions on the "How to Search Dumpshock" page that someone has linking in their sig, I wasn't able to find anything particularly useful. So, my question is, where can I find the most information about Buttercup? I'm mostly only familiar with 4th Ed, and need to know which sourcebooks to track down on Amazon or at Powell's to find out more about her. The Corporate Guide had disappointingly little info about her in the Evo section.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kzt
post Jun 11 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 9,234

I don't think I've ever seen anything substantial. She's a free spirit doing things for reasons that make sense to her, I'm not at all certain that she has even disclosed her real reasons or how she got there.

+Quote Post
Abstruse
post Jun 11 2010, 04:44 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 4,488

Corporate Download, p113 has a brief overview of who Buttercup is (anima spirit who takes the form of an "expressive" 18 year old girl). There's at least one more I can't find right now that has info on Buttercup. I'll keep digging...

+Quote Post
Hagga
post Jun 11 2010, 04:52 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,538

QUOTE (Abstruse @ Jun 11 2010, 05:44 AM) *
Corporate Download, p113 has a brief overview of who Buttercup is (anima spirit who takes the form of an "expressive" 18 year old girl). There's at least one more I can't find right now that has info on Buttercup. I'll keep digging...

Mentioned in Shadows of Asia, but mostly her activities and theories that it's her behind a few mysteries.

+Quote Post
Caduceus
post Jun 11 2010, 09:17 PM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 18,449

Alright, I'll have to check those out. Thanks.

+Quote Post
crash2029
post Jun 11 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

From: The seemingly unknown area of land between Seattle and Idaho.
Member No.: 9,910

I had a character who met her once. He was more sccared of her than he was the time he met Ghostwalker. Go figure...

+Quote Post
Nath
post Jun 11 2010, 11:10 PM
Post #7

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

Blood in the Boardroom, pages 78-79, is I think the best source, with some additional info in the adventure track "What's in a name?" pages 84-86. The former are Game Information for the gamemaster, not some in-context file posted on Shadowland.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:54 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.