IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What was the publishing date of SR 1st edition?, Seems straight forward.
blakkie
post Feb 24 2004, 03:52 PM
Post #1

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,263

The title says it all. I've spend some time websurfing had haven't tracked down the answer yet, so i thought i'd drop by here on the good chance someone could just look in the front of that book they have laying around somewhere.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Feb 24 2004, 03:57 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

+Quote Post
blakkie
post Feb 25 2004, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Dragon

Member No.: 3,263

Of course you'd answer it. ;) Thanks.

Wow it's been a long time since i dropped by here, i had completely forgotten about that old sig of mine. Not to mention my password, all hail the forgotten password recovery system. :love:

BTW is there some sort of RL coporate happenings that would lead the local gaming shop (HUGE comprehensive inventory, carries a very wide selection of stuff) to now only carry the 3rd SR rules, and no other SR books? I just noticed this Saturday when i dropped in quickly and tried to locate the SR section to see what was new on the stands. Unfortunately i was a bit hurried, and didn't think i had time to wait for someone to be available at the front desk to ask them what was up.

+Quote Post
Eismann
post Feb 27 2004, 03:11 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 1,512

Does anyone know in which month it was published?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 06:02 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.