Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Instruction Costs
Tomothy
post Jun 25 2010, 11:43 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,558

How much does it cost to hire an instructor to help with learning skills?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CeeJay
post Jun 25 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
From: Nowhere near you... unless you happen to be near Cologne.
Member No.: 16,776

Did you search in Runner Companion? I vaguely remember having read something about instruction in there...

Sorry, if that doesn't really help you, but I don't have that book near me right now.

On the other hand, Tutorsofts come at rating x 500 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif) , so I imagine, that a living instructor will charge roughly the same. Probably more, if you are a single student, and certainly something extra if you want to learn something illegal like Forgery or Heavy Weapons.
Also, learning magical skills (or technomantic) will cost more, as these can't be learned with Tutor softs.

-CJ

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:40 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.