Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Duels] 2nd run, anybody see 'em
cleggster
post Feb 28 2004, 12:26 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,927

So did the second batch of figure come out yet? There web site says expected realease date Dec 2003. But my local game spot dosn't have them and hasn't heard of them either. I was wondering if it's just Gmae Spot not carrying them anymore or if the line got delayed or canceled.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
post Feb 28 2004, 02:41 AM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

They did come out in December.

+Quote Post
Pistons
post Feb 28 2004, 04:18 PM
Post #3

Not Cameron Diaz

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 188

They're definitely out. I know of at least one place local to me that has them. (I wanted to get Midnight or Cross, but had no money at the time.)

+Quote Post
Jon Szeto
post Feb 28 2004, 04:48 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

If you can't find them at your LGS, try looking around the computer game stores. I've seen Series 2 at either Electronics Boutique or Babbage's. (I don't remember which exactly.)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 08:22 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.