Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tapatalk
Ghostmaker
post Jul 11 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,808

First, I want to say I am no way affiliated with Tapatalk, I have the program on my phone and I really enjoy it so I think other here might as well.

If you haven't looked at or considered implementing Tapatalk you should take a look at it, it is basically a plug-in that works on all major forum systems and allows it's user to access the boards with a dedicated program on their mobile devices. I use it on my android to access a few different forums and it's very easy and convenient to use. I think it would be beneficial to the users here since I am sure quite a few fall into the category of a iPhone, BlackBerry, Android or Nokia owner. Those are the supported mobile platforms.

Here is the website with more information about the mobile app and for forum owners: http://www.tapatalk.com/

Thanks and great site!!

This post has been edited by Ghostmaker: Jul 11 2010, 05:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Jul 12 2010, 06:12 AM
Post #2

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

I have to pay for the full version which allows me to post in a forum?

+Quote Post
Ghostmaker
post Jul 12 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 18,808

QUOTE (Grinder @ Jul 12 2010, 12:12 AM) *
I have to pay for the full version which allows me to post in a forum?

Unfortunately yes, you can only read the posts with the free version you need the pro version to post. I used the free version for a long time to keep up on posts in other forums then would post back on my PC or mobile browser, eventually I ended up buying the pro version and it has worked out pretty good.

+Quote Post
Stahlseele
post Jul 12 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #4

The ShadowComedian

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 13,525

why?
It's not as if modern MID's don't have a browser capable of doing just that like any other computer O.o
ok, so the input is a bit blarg, but otherwise, it does, indeed, work O.o

+Quote Post
Zormal
post Aug 7 2010, 04:00 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 11,928

I would like to see this, myself, as long as it's not too hard to implement. Tapatalk makes it infinitely easier to browse Dumpshock on the go.

But no hard feelings if you think this wouldn't benefit enough people to justify the trouble.

+Quote Post
AJCarrington
post Jan 26 2012, 07:48 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Group: Validating
Member No.: 7,628

Apologies for the thread necro, but figured I'd see if there was any change of interest in trying to implement this? I find using Tapatalk on my iPhone and much better alternative to using web browsers.

Thanks in advance,

AJC

+Quote Post
Serbitar
post Apr 6 2012, 01:57 PM
Post #7

Running Target

Member No.: 7,534

Please implement Tapatalk Support!

+Quote Post
Jhaiisiin
post Apr 22 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #8

Running Target

Member No.: 8,334

I'm kinda with some of the others. I would not pay for a program to do exactly what I can already do for free. *shrug* That's just me though.

+Quote Post
Redjack
post Apr 23 2012, 01:40 AM
Post #9

Man Behind the Curtain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Tapatalk is not supported on our release and we have analyzed the supported versions and declined converting to that version.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:49 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.