Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR3 in Orange County, CA
CirclMastr
post Jul 16 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,929

I'm going to be starting a Shadowrun 3rd edition group at Dicehouse Games in Fullerton. The first meeting (and greeting) is scheduled for Wednesday, July 28th at 4 PM. If you're interested in playing, send me an email at circlmastr@gmail.com and hopefully we'll have enough people for a group!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BlueMax
post Jul 16 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 15,708

QUOTE (CirclMastr @ Jul 16 2010, 03:38 PM) *
I'm going to be starting a Shadowrun 3rd edition group at Dicehouse Games in Fullerton. The first meeting (and greeting) is scheduled for Wednesday, July 28th at 4 PM. If you're interested in playing, send me an email at circlmastr@gmail.com and hopefully we'll have enough people for a group!

I went to school at CSUF, is Dicehouse new or somehow related to Game Castle?
BlueMax

+Quote Post
CirclMastr
post Jul 16 2010, 11:41 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,929

QUOTE (BlueMax @ Jul 16 2010, 02:54 PM) *
I went to school at CSUF, is Dicehouse new or somehow related to Game Castle?
BlueMax

I believe the Dicehouse owners are formerly of Game Castle, but I couldn't tell you for certain.

+Quote Post
The Limper
post Jul 16 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 18,825

QUOTE (CirclMastr @ Jul 16 2010, 04:41 PM) *
I believe the Dicehouse owners are formerly of Game Castle, but I couldn't tell you for certain.

I can, one of the owners of Dicehouse is the former manager of Game Castle (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:38 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.