Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Statting up Ryback
McCummhail
post Jul 22 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,452

In my current game we have a few interesting contacts on the roster.
One of them is Casey Ryback, an elite LEO in the Magical Crime division. He is a full mage. He was benched/retired from High Threat Response for striking a CO that was out of line. He is still with the force, but has been relegated to lesser duties.
I am planning on using him in game as more than just a contact for a scenario.
He is prime runner territory, the way I see it,
but how would you stat up Ryback?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lanlaorn
post Jul 22 2010, 05:10 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,737

Well, he'd be an adept who has the aikido martial art and a proficiency with unarmed and blades IMO. Knowledge: Cooking of course.

Maybe go with Mystic Adept instead of full mage? Canonically he spends both Under Siege movies just owning people with his bare hands and a few knife fights.

+Quote Post
Tymeaus Jalynsfe...
post Jul 23 2010, 02:29 AM
Post #3

Prime Runner Ascendant

Member No.: 17,022

QUOTE (Lanlaorn @ Jul 22 2010, 10:10 AM) *
Well, he'd be an adept who has the aikido martial art and a proficiency with unarmed and blades IMO. Knowledge: Cooking of course.

Maybe go with Mystic Adept instead of full mage? Canonically he spends both Under Siege movies just owning people with his bare hands and a few knife fights.

Heck, I would give him a few levels of Improved Ability: Cooking myself... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wobble.gif) And totally an Adept, not a MAge or Mystic Adept at all...

+Quote Post
Doc Chaos
post Jul 23 2010, 06:42 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,119

QUOTE (Lanlaorn @ Jul 22 2010, 07:10 PM) *
Canonically he spends basically all his movies just owning people with his bare hands and a few knife/gun fights.

Fixed that for you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:36 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.