Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best SR4 Character Sheets
Andinel
post Sep 4 2010, 10:15 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,609

I'm making a new character, and I can't seem to find a character sheet that's perfect for it. Some of the sheets feel too clunky, and the others that feel right are missing a few key things that make them much less usable. So, what are your favorite SR4 sheets and where can I find a copy?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gamer6432
post Sep 5 2010, 02:13 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,325

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showuser=8176

Isomodred's Dossier is my choice. It's a printable (but not filable) PDF. I made a filable form, but I haven't yet obtained permission to post it.

+Quote Post
jaellot
post Sep 5 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,971

I personally ran off about 4 copies of the original then went to work with a X-acto knife. The original was severely lacking for me, too. I made specialized sheets for the "character classes", kind of like how previous editions did. I also have issues with the wound penalties so I fixed that as well.

Of course this does no one any good unless I scan it in, or snail mail copies around. But still, for me, problem solved...

+Quote Post
ShadowPavement
post Sep 6 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,431

I made my own sheet just using word and it works really well for me and my crew.

+Quote Post
voydangel
post Sep 13 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #5

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 18,999

here's the one I made for my group, we love it.
Voyds SR4A Character Sheet v2.0
I do take requests for new pages or changes if someone has a particular need for a specific character or a good suggestion, etc.
However, I would like to retain full copyright and distribution rights for this as I am a freelance graphic designer and layout guy.
So please, do not change these sheets and then redistribute them without my permission.

+Quote Post
Faux Sho
post Sep 13 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #6

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 19,041

My team uses the character sheet out of the core book and if we need more space for specific things we just use areas that are not being used for this specific character. For example the magic section can be used for gear if needed. Another thing we do is if we can't get a hold of any character sheets at all we just use Wordpad to type it up as if it were listed in the book. It keeps it organized and helps to keep track of BP costs as well. Here it is for anyone that wants to use it:

Race ( BP)

Attributes ( BP)
B 1
A 1
R 1
S 1
C 1
I 1
L 1
W 1
Ess 6.00
Edge 1

Qualities ( BP)

Bioware ( BP)

Geneware ( BP)

Cyberware ( BP)

Skills ( BP)

Spells ( BP)

Complex Forms ( BP)

Contacts ( BP)

Equipment ( BP)

The best part is that it's easily modified. And we can keep it all on the computer instead of having alot of paper. Hope I helped. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
TheOOB
post Sep 13 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #7

Running Target

Member No.: 10,749

I made my own, they work pretty well for my group.

TheOOB Shadowrun 4e Character Sheet v1.3.2

+Quote Post
Tyro
post Sep 14 2010, 05:34 AM
Post #8

Shooting Target

Member No.: 16,558

I use DK's Upgraded Character Generator excel generator. The charsheet output isn't great, but saving the whole thing plus a wordpad document with common dicepools and such works well. You can find it in the Community Projects section of the forums.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:23 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.