Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 6WA and other new books, Funny stuff and tie ins
Angelone
post Sep 8 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,409

I just got the 6th world almanac, and have been reading through it, I shot hot fennel tea ot of my nose upon reading; "CFS: The recording of rock star Axe Slayer being killed by his exploding codpiece sells hundreds of thousands of copies on its first day of release." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/love.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rotfl.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/love.gif) That was a brilliant shadowrun, it had to be. I've also been enjoying the jackpointers take on the history of their world. I'm sure there will be more to add.

On a simular note, my group was running through one of the missions adventures, I think, and their were tie ins to older adventures. Or atleast cameos of people from them we ended up fighting spirits or something that looked like old rockers. It was an intersting diversion from being beaten about the head and shoulders by blood mages and crazy tough gangers.

Anyway, keep up the good work writers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Method
post Sep 8 2010, 09:47 PM
Post #2

Street Doc

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,114

That is quite amusing. I might have to break down and buy a copy now...

+Quote Post
Angelone
post Sep 8 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 7,409

I'm about a third of the way through it and it's really nice. The world map is amazing, the art work is great and so is the fiction. It is definately worth the money. I got the corp guide too but haven't gotten around to it yet.

+Quote Post
BookWyrm
post Sep 8 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 2,607

I picked up the Corprate Guide not long ago & it's an interesting read. Really gives a nice perspective on the corporations in SR4. Haven't gotten ahold of 6WA yet. I gotta call The Strat sometime soon & find out if it's in.

+Quote Post
Toloran
post Sep 9 2010, 12:10 AM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 18,885

I can't remember which one it was at the moment, it was either Corporate Guide or 6WA, but one of my favorite bits is when Netcat had cyber-morning sickness all over jackpoint.

+Quote Post
Mooncrow
post Sep 9 2010, 12:15 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,843

The 6WA is very worth the price, imo.

+Quote Post
Doc Chase
post Sep 9 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #7

Runner

Member No.: 18,688

QUOTE (Toloran @ Sep 9 2010, 01:10 AM) *
I can't remember which one it was at the moment, it was either Corporate Guide or 6WA, but one of my favorite bits is when Netcat had cyber-morning sickness all over jackpoint.

Corp Guide, I do believe. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

+Quote Post
jakephillips
post Sep 9 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,852

6wa is awesome but costly.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:24 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.