Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Setting Information Request
Paul
post Sep 14 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,514

To my knowledge this hasn't been covered in another thread, and I'm afraid I'm somewhat behind in my recent purchases of SR related materials.

I'd like information related to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, or as it's more commonly known "Las Palmas". Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Doc Chase
post Sep 14 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 18,688

I'm not sure you'll find a lot on it. If I had to guess, I'd say Los Palmas is a luxury enclave, but I don't recall seeing anything on it in any of the recent material. Might have to think back to Shadows of Europe to see if there's anything on it. Spain got the short end of the stick, fluffwise.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Sep 15 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

I didn't expect much-and actually I was hoping that there would not be much, actually. i just want to make sure that as I adapt it that I'm not directly contradicting any serious setting material.

+Quote Post
Megu
post Sep 15 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,268

Hey, if you come up with something cool, drop it off in the fan writeups thread.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Sep 18 2010, 08:53 AM
Post #5

Neophyte Runner

Once I finish, I may do just that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:06 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.