Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spirits in Melee
IronDrakon
post Sep 14 2010, 07:51 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,827

I was looking into spirits in my last game session and noticed something strange. The only spirit that has a Physical melee attack are beast spirits. Is this correct?

Thx

IronDrakon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tanegar
post Sep 14 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 9,731

What do you mean? All the spirit types listed in SR4A, except watchers, have the Unarmed Combat skill; and even if they didn't, they could still default to Agility-1.

+Quote Post
IronDrakon
post Sep 15 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 18,827

Sorry that I wasn't clear.

SR4A Only Beast Spirits do Physical damage with their melee attacks from what I can find, the others doing Stun. The question came up as an Earth Spirit was attacking a car which ignores stun damage.

Thx

IronDrakon

This post has been edited by IronDrakon: Sep 15 2010, 12:35 AM

+Quote Post
Dumori
post Sep 15 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #4

Dumorimasoddaa

Member No.: 15,830

Yes but earth can get elemental attack that is ranged plus its a half impact job show it should hit cars hard. Engulf is also a possibility.

+Quote Post
Tanegar
post Sep 15 2010, 06:02 AM
Post #5

Runner

Member No.: 9,731

Spirits of Fire have the Energy Aura power, which adds +4 to the damage value of melee attacks, and causes their melee attacks to inflict fire damage (considered Physical, AP -half Impact).

+Quote Post
Elfenlied
post Sep 15 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,018

The only spirits capable of inflicting physical damage with their unarmed attacks are those with Natural Weapon (Guardian, Beast) or Elemental Aura (any element that inflicts physical damage).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:29 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.