post Sep 17 2010, 09:51 AM
Post #1

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 948

Changeling Ability: Natural Venom
Venom: Ekyelebenle Venom (contact) – Damage: Physical & Blindness
Bioware: Chemical Gland – Internal Release – Eyelebenie Venom

Now we have a character that is completely immune to the venom, have a constant dose within his blood and it is a contact vector.

Would the character affect someone with the toxin by regular touch (sweating?) or would they have to use bodily fluid/venom to actually affect someone?

They should be able to Spit/Exhale and use any kind of implanted weapon like retractable claws/spurs and implanted Dart Guns with impunity.

If the character have the Changeling Ability “Thorns” would they have the ability to transmit the toxin?

What options do the character have?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Sep 17 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #2

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

If it's in their bloodstream, they'd have to be bitten by the target or something. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Or bleed on them ("what're you gonna do, bleed on me?").

If you want to spit, exhale, or use weapons with it, you specifically have to take that option with the venom.

+Quote Post
The Jopp
post Sep 17 2010, 01:48 PM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 948

QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Sep 17 2010, 02:23 PM) *
If it's in their bloodstream, they'd have to be bitten by the target or something. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Or bleed on them ("what're you gonna do, bleed on me?").

If you want to spit, exhale, or use weapons with it, you specifically have to take that option with the venom.

Yea I know, the funny thing is that you can only choose thator fangs, but you cannot get the option to funnel it through retractable claws.

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Sep 17 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #4

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

Oh? You can with the 'ware version, sorry for my mistake. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:47 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.