> Adapting Dawn of the Artifacts for SRM
KarmaInferno
post Oct 3 2010, 05:15 AM
Post #1

Old Man Jones

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,699

I was wondering...

As I was at the Battleshop site debating whether to buy the Dawn of the Artifacts stuff, an idea popped into my head.

How difficult would it be to adapt DotA into smaller chunks suitable for SRM play?

Is the campaign written such that the runners are "locked in" to the plot for long periods, or could you conceivably have different teams playing different parts?

Just some idle thoughts at 1 inna morning...

-k
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Neurosis
post Oct 3 2010, 07:31 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,000

Gonna assume you mean 'Dawn of the Artifacts', and I'll give some thought as to how you would chop it up.

The second one chops up fairly easily if you split it into a Chicago Block, a Denver Block, and an L.A. block.

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Oct 3 2010, 08:07 PM
Post #3

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

Edited the topic title - if that wasn't wished, drop me a PM and I change it back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Oct 4 2010, 03:27 AM
Post #4

Old Man Jones

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,699

No, that's what I meant, it's cool. Thanks.

-k

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 09:18 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.