Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cheating
Socinus
post Oct 10 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,881

I'm currently playing a D&D game with a group of friends. One person in particular has been having anomalously good rolls ALL THE TIME and has NEVER rolled a 1, ever.

Last session, I kept an eye on him and I saw him actively cheating. He'd arrange the dice he needed to roll so the numbers would be high, then roll some other random dice and read off the results from the first set. He did this several times.

The problem is this guy IS a friend, even if he's cheating, and the amount of static it would cause to bring it up would be pretty epic. . I've consulted the GM and she's NOT happy.

I'm looking for input and suggestions as to how to deal with a player who is cheating AND a friend. I want to bust him, but that will create A LOT of static within the group.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Oct 10 2010, 04:58 AM
Post #2

Old Man Jones

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,699

moved reply to other thread
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:31 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.