Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dumpshock Data Haven, its fan based, so i want help
warrior_allanon
post Nov 1 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,273

alright folks, bull has posted to the SR4 forums his initial rough cut of DDH issue#1

that being said, he's not going to be able to work on it any longer because he's been made the "SR Missions" coordinator

I have picked up the editing part, working on the layout and what not and want to add quite a bit to it. to do that i need your help

comments?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jhaiisiin
post Nov 2 2010, 04:42 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 8,334

There was an email list we were using to communicate, as well as a Wave in Google wave. Make sure to get that info from Bull so you can reach out to all of us participating in it.

+Quote Post
warrior_allanon
post Nov 7 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,273

QUOTE (Jhaiisiin @ Nov 2 2010, 12:42 PM) *
There was an email list we were using to communicate, as well as a Wave in Google wave. Make sure to get that info from Bull so you can reach out to all of us participating in it.

Thanks, i will. On a side note however, has anyone heard from Winterhawk Shapcano or more importantly for my mind, Duck

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:19 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.