Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spirit favors, what's a combat favor?
limejello10512
post Nov 6 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,007

THis has been brought up before but I'm still not certain when you ask a spirit to fight in combat as a favor how long does that favor last? a round or a whole combat?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Nov 6 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #2

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

Theoretically, it could last all day. It depends on the wording.

+Quote Post
limejello10512
post Nov 6 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 10,007

hm I don't think I'd allow that in fact I coulda sworn it said something about limitations... (In my came you can't use semantics to get extra favors) have to dig it out but that sounds like a vote for whole combat.

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Nov 6 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #4

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

Oh, I agree. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I'm just letting you know that it *is* a GM decision. By the book, 'fight all my enemies' basically works, and 1 combat = 1 service definitely does. The trick is to not let it be abused. The spirits don't have to fight with genius tactics and using the optimal powers. Some spirits just *like* punching, or Engulfing, etc.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:32 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.