Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Timeline?, A quick question
Nerdynick
post Nov 11 2010, 03:59 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,053

Pretty self explanatory. Is there a detailed timeline out there somewhere that I can use to introduce my players to the setting? (or at least the historical events, such as Dunkelzahn's election/assassination, Crash 2.0, Eurowars, etc)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
etherial
post Nov 11 2010, 05:02 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,891

QUOTE (Nerdynick @ Nov 10 2010, 10:59 PM) *
Pretty self explanatory. Is there a detailed timeline out there somewhere that I can use to introduce my players to the setting? (or at least the historical events, such as Dunkelzahn's election/assassination, Crash 2.0, Eurowars, etc)

Have you checked out the Sixth World Almanac?

+Quote Post
Nerdynick
post Nov 11 2010, 11:48 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,053

Actually, no. I've been meaning to, but I haven't been able to pull the funding together yet.

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Nov 11 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,709

http://wiki.dumpshock.com/index.php/Timeline (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 08:28 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.