Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Detroit Barrens, Now all we need is Nicholas Aurelius to show up
Swing Kid
post Dec 14 2010, 03:10 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,266

I saw this today in the news. Looks like Detroit is really getting a head start...

http://www.businessinsider.com/detroit-gar...kruptcy-2010-12

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mongoose
post Dec 14 2010, 04:01 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 227

Heh- I grew up there. I've been inside both of the (abandoned) buildings pictured in that article. That was almost 20 years ago, before they put up the razor wire.

What's shocking is to see pictures of the abandonned zoo's, parks, etc. Those were still nice when I lived there.

I wonder what sort of utilities services will be provided in those no cop / no trash zones? I suppose if they only cut out PATROLS, and not police response to crimes, it might not be so bad. Kinda like living in the country... only not.

+Quote Post
CanRay
post Dec 14 2010, 03:32 PM
Post #3

Immortal Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 14,465

So, I'm wondering when OCP is going to put a bid on the city...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:41 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.