IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for players in Denver/ Aurora, CO, No munchkins or game killers, please!
Devolutionized
post Dec 30 2010, 01:06 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 19,258

I'm getting ready to start a regular game about mid-January. Anyone who might be interested is welcome to ask, but our group really frowns on anyone not willing to be a team player (or metagame, play out of character, etc.).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J. Packer
post Jan 18 2011, 06:38 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,186

QUOTE (Devolutionized @ Dec 29 2010, 06:06 PM) *
I'm getting ready to start a regular game about mid-January. Anyone who might be interested is welcome to ask, but our group really frowns on anyone not willing to be a team player (or metagame, play out of character, etc.).

What's the schedule to be like? I live up near DIA, but for the right game would travel a bit.

+Quote Post
Devolutionized
post Feb 1 2011, 01:29 AM
Post #3

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 19,258

Sorry to take so long to reply. Real life issues have delayed my response.

I live near Peoria and Alameda. Hopefully, we will be able to game on Saturday nights (most likely once or twice a month). My wife, our teenage son, and a good friend of ours all play. Our son is actually a good player-- very into character development and not power gaming.

Just to let you know, we have had problems with power gamers in the past-- so we tend to be pretty choosy who we let into our games.

GhengisCon is coming up in three weeks, and there will be some "Shadowrun" events being played. Is there any chance you will be attending? I may be playing some of them, depending on how my "emergency volunteer" events have me scheduled that weekend.

As far as my campaign is concerned, it is more of an extended story arc so far. We have also not determined if existing characters will be used, or if new ones will be generated. I am trying to place some magical aspects into the game, as well as some Matrix ones. So far, our group is tending towards "meat" archetypes. Reading a bit about "Dunkelzahn's Will" would be helpful, as well as having a basic idea of "Denver's" layout. I will probably be going "off the reservation" a bit, for geographical obstacles.

Let me know if any of this interests you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:54 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.