Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome to Splatter House
SinN
post Jan 2 2011, 06:21 AM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,237

Ive recently picked up a copy of Splatter House on 360, and Ive got to say, Im loving it. The smash and grab, gore, and great dialogue of Jim Cummings, not mention and entertaining storyline. Any thoughts from the red headed step children of shadowrun? (I.E. Dumpshock Users (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif) )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wounded Ronin
post Jan 2 2011, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,383

Derivative Japanese stuff is fun?

+Quote Post
Fabe
post Jan 2 2011, 07:40 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 11,050

I remember Splatterhouse from when it first came out on the TurboGrafx-16 and played the 3rd one on the Sega genesis. The level of Violence and gore would be nothing compared to some of today's game but was a lot for the time.

+Quote Post
Wounded Ronin
post Jan 2 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,383

I dunno, it's at least as gory as Doom. That's pretty much as much as they could get away with then. And if you use your imagination and really imagine what all that crap would look like in real life it's pretty twisted.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:07 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.