> Denver document
Ole_I
post Feb 2 2011, 09:02 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,130

Hi all,

I tried to search for this, but apparently my search-fu is weak. I've seen mention of a Denver 'scourcebook' at shadowrun.com, however, I wasn't able to locate it at the indicated site. Can anyone point me in the correct direction? Other resources for Denver is also appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Game2BHappy
post Feb 2 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,355

Hi Ole,

Personally, I use the "Denver - The City of Shadows" that came with the Denver boxed set.
http://pl.shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Denver:...City_of_Shadows

Unfortunately, it came out in 1994 and is hard to get a reasonably priced copy now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Denver-City-Shadows-Sh...#ht_1206wt_1139

Otherwise, make it up! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Pick a city your players are somewhat familiar with and indicate it is very much like that city except it has an incredibly scenic wall of 4000m mountains to the west (growing from foothills like Trondheim) and a flat expanse of nothing to the east. Oh... and now there are international borders strung throughout your city with so much travel between them that finding holes or bribing your way through is commonplace.

Hope that helps a bit.

+Quote Post
Neurosis
post Feb 2 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 19,000

There's also (if you're running 4E) an issue of Commando Quarterly with a quick, useful summary/update on the city of Denver. It came out back when 4E was brand new.

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Feb 2 2011, 11:36 PM
Post #4

Old Man Jones

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,699

It'd be nice if the old Denver version of the SRM FAQ was available somewhere.

-k

+Quote Post
Ole_I
post Feb 3 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 19,130

. . . . and with a little help, I was suddenly able to answer my own question:

http://secure.commandohq.com/download/File...Q-06-lowres.pdf

Thanks, Neurosis!

Game2BHappy, thanks for your help as well - winging it is what I usually do, but I'm curious to get some of the Shadowrun-details on Denver.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:34 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.