IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Making custom drones?, Any good guidelines?
Socinus
post Apr 7 2011, 10:49 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,881

Are there any good oficial rules for designing custom drones? I've been just taking the closest thing to what I want and extrapolating stats from that but I was wondering if there were any official guidelines.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tymeaus Jalynsfe...
post Apr 7 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #2

Prime Runner Ascendant

Member No.: 17,022

QUOTE (Socinus @ Apr 7 2011, 03:49 PM) *
Are there any good oficial rules for designing custom drones? I've been just taking the closest thing to what I want and extrapolating stats from that but I was wondering if there were any official guidelines.

Nope, no official Guidelines. What you have been doing is the only way to go currently. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wobble.gif)

+Quote Post
Summerstorm
post Apr 7 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 17,225

Either use the SR3 rules and translate it a crudely into SR4 (SR3 HAD rules) or just wing it. TRUST YOURSELF.

+Quote Post
eyeBliss
post Apr 8 2011, 05:17 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 22,173

I was always fond of the SR3 rigger's black book and associated vehicle design rules.

+Quote Post
otakusensei
post Apr 8 2011, 05:40 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 10,514

I miss picking my own power plant. Made my anthroform drones with nitrous seem a little more legit. Also nothing like letting the petrol engine run while you're in the elevator

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Apr 8 2011, 07:21 PM
Post #6

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

You can always do modifications of the existing SR4 drones, which is enough for many purposes. Want Rigger 4! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:06 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.