Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR4A Knowledge Skills
Bigity
post Apr 17 2011, 06:55 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,024

I can't find any official errata for SR4A, so I'm asking here.

P. 85 Under Knowledge Skills, it says a character starts with Logic + Intuition x3 for free, but can't purchase more than Logic + Intuition x3 (no more than double).

Since the examples give the sample characters Logic + Intuition x3, I'm assuming the limit should be x6?

EDIT: Fixed my typo of Knowledge for Logic that Sengir pointed out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Apr 17 2011, 07:15 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,709

A character receives (Logic + Intuition) x 3 "knowledge points" for free and may purchase the same amount of "knowledge points" again for 2 BP each. So the limit is (Logic + Intuition) x 6, but only (Logic + Intuition) x 3 are free.

+Quote Post
Bigity
post Apr 17 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,024

QUOTE (Sengir @ Apr 17 2011, 01:15 PM) *
A character receives (Logic + Intuition) x 3 "knowledge points" for free and may purchase the same amount of "knowledge points" again for 2 BP each. So the limit is (Logic + Intuition) x 6, but only (Logic + Intuition) x 3 are free.

That's what I figured, thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Now, is that a chargen limit or a hard limit?

+Quote Post
Glyph
post Apr 17 2011, 10:27 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 1,449

It's in the character creation section, so it's a char-gen limit. You can buy new knowledge skills with karma, just like you can get more than one active skill at rating: 6 or improve skill groups past rating: 4 with karma.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:10 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.