Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spells & Chrome, Simple question:
TKDNinjaInBlack
post May 4 2011, 06:35 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,329

I know Spells & Chrome has been released in eBook format, signaling the grand return to Shadowrun fiction, but are there any plans to bring it to print mass market paperback like all of the old ones? I would like it up there on my shelf with all other 46 American releases. If there are plans, what ETA can we expect/hope for?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JM Hardy
post May 4 2011, 02:33 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,392

QUOTE (TKDNinjaInBlack @ May 4 2011, 01:35 AM) *
I know Spells & Chrome has been released in eBook format, signaling the grand return to Shadowrun fiction, but are there any plans to bring it to print mass market paperback like all of the old ones? I would like it up there on my shelf with all other 46 American releases. If there are plans, what ETA can we expect/hope for?

There are absolutely plans for a print version of Spells & Chrome, though it's trade paperback instead of mass market. ETA is last December. Barnes and Noble's website has it; so does Amazon. Neither site made it easy to search for by, since they cut "Chrome" off their title listing.

Jason H.

+Quote Post
Synner667
post May 4 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,753

Or you can get a copy for the Kindle, at almost 1/3 the cost of the dead tree edition.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:46 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.