Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Astral Signatures, What may be a simple question
Mr. Smileys
post May 6 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,294

A magician using astral perception may take a number of Complex Actions equal to the Force of an astral signature to erase it completely. pg192 SR4a

Does this mean that any magician can clean up any astral signature or does it have to be the magi who caused the signature?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dez384
post May 6 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 29,372

I assume any mage could do it. It would allow for a mage to clean up after adept party members.

+Quote Post
Tymeaus Jalynsfe...
post May 6 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #3

Prime Runner Ascendant

Member No.: 17,022

QUOTE (Dez384 @ May 6 2011, 05:08 PM) *
I assume any mage could do it. It would allow for a mage to clean up after adept party members.

That is my assumption as well. Especially since Cleansing does it En-Masse. Cleansing an Area is the upgraded version of Erasing a Signature. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:30 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.