> So you want to Flame...but not here., It's not SR, but it's helpful to DS
Stumps
post Mar 26 2004, 01:28 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,724

Ok...
So some of us enjoy the peacful quiteness with the lack of flaming. *raises hand*
Others miss the days of yesteryear when we just up and began to flame away and completely side-railed the threads into childish, and most times, very humorous arguments. *raises hand again*

Every now and then, this still happens here at DS, however it's not very well appreciated nor really that appropriate here at Dumpshock.

Personally, I am actually happy that it's not tollerated at DS, as it really detracts from the general conversations of this Forum.

However, whenever you just feel like you've gotta vent, go to the Flaming Forums and just let it out.
In fact, at Flaming Forums, you'll be rewarded for flaming with points towards promotions. :grinbig:

Hurray!
Two worlds that exist together!
A non-flaming Dumpshock Forum, and a Forum that not only allows, but encourages you to Flame.
Oh the sweet taste of heaven. (psst...if you go to Flaming Forums you're going to hell.)

*Note to the DS staff: I only post this here so that DS'rs can take their venting frustration and continueous desire for flaming and apply it somewhere else than here. *

P.s.
You don't have to be pissed to flame away at flaming forums either. You can just do it for fun.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lindt
post Mar 26 2004, 02:51 PM
Post #2

Man In The Machine

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,105

Now... where did I leave that Ares Blazer... :noflame:

+Quote Post
TechnoDruid
post Mar 28 2004, 06:35 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 6,121

Alright, I'm just giving this thread a bump up the forum food chain... This is great...

+Quote Post
Stumps
post Mar 28 2004, 11:37 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 3,724

Glad you like it...
I hope it helps everyone here a little bit with the flaiming issue, as well as I hope that it's just a fun place to let loose. :silly:

+Quote Post
Adam
post Mar 29 2004, 08:32 PM
Post #5

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

Bah. Bulldrek

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 06:46 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.