IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Could pics be hypothetically turned on for a single thread?
sunnyside
post Jun 20 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,502

I was thinking of GMing a forum game here, and wanted to us pics for the NPCs in a hopefully not futile attempt to get PC to actually remember who they are when they see the pic.

But if I recall correctly there generally isn't any way to make any pic work on this forum.

Is that something that can be toggled on a single thread basis, or a can of worms the mods won't even think about touching?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Xahn Borealis
post Jul 14 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 17,007

Just upload pics to ImageShack or something and link them in every post, if need be.

+Quote Post
Fikealox
post Jul 20 2011, 08:34 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 19,064

I think that's probably the easiest way, too. ...or use smilies (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 03:40 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.