IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DriveThruRPG.com offering prizes for reviews!
Bull
post Jul 4 2011, 07:07 AM
Post #1

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php

This would be a great time to review the Season 4 Missions! Drop a review, get entered for a chance to win fabulous prizes!

(I have no clue what the prizes actually are, but hey... Prizes! And we appreciate any and all reviews for Missions! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

Bull
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hermit
post Jul 5 2011, 07:58 PM
Post #2

The King In Yellow

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,121

Uh, sure thing ...

Hey, does that mean I get a prize for my review of War? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif)

+Quote Post
Bull
post Jul 5 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #3

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

A review is a review. And a bad review can be as valuable as a good review. *shrug* It doesn't say anything on there about only "positive" reviews being eligible.

+Quote Post
hermit
post Jul 5 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #4

The King In Yellow

Member No.: 7,121

It was a bit ... aggravated. Anyway, will move my DS reviews there, since it's god for prices. Thanks for the notifications.

+Quote Post
Bull
post Jul 6 2011, 05:49 AM
Post #5

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

War! Certainly brought out the criticisms from folks. ANd lets face it, it wasn't entirely unwarranted. *shurg*

Like I said, a review is a review. So long as it's honest, good or bad, I think it serves a valuable function.

Bull

+Quote Post
Critias
post Jul 6 2011, 06:24 AM
Post #6

Freelance Elf

Member No.: 6,714

And even on the (very slim) off chance no one ever reads it or pays attention or whatever, if that "valuable function" is just getting a Shadowrun fan into a drawing, so be it. We've got some cool fans, so if we can convince 'em to potentially score free stuff from drivethrurpg, rock on.

+Quote Post
nezumi
post Jul 6 2011, 03:00 PM
Post #7

Incertum est quo loco te mors expectet;

Member No.: 5,760

Excellent idea. I have one or two products up which, after a year and a bazillion sales, still haven't been reviewed. Makes me feel unloved (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:39 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.