Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vehicle Weapons
Angry Ork
post Jul 28 2011, 11:24 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,790

So i was thumbing through arsenal, and noticed that it didn't list the types of ammo available to vehicle weapons, namely the cost. Is it just the standard ammo variety? if i'm just blind a referance to the info would be helpful also.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Jul 29 2011, 02:50 AM
Post #2

Advocatus Diaboli

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,282

They all depend, though you're right it's not listed right there. Some of them are in the Compiled Tables at the end, whereas others are common sense: the lasers use peak-discharge cells or vehicle power, the rocket launchers use rockets, the glop gun uses freeze foam, etc. I'd honestly have to look up the Light Cannon, Autocannons, and stuff, but it's probably just Assault Cannon ammo, and HMG ammo?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:30 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.