Reply to this topicStart new topic
> weapon accesories and skills
Phatpug
post Aug 16 2011, 05:33 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,869

If i'm carrying an ares alpha (assault rifle with under barrel grenade launcher) besides the automatics skill for the rifle would i also need the heavy weapon skill for the grenade launcher? my hunch is that i don't, that the heave weapon skill is for the stand alone grenade launcher and the under barrel launcher is covered as its part of the rifle but i'm tired and don't want to think about it anymore so i'm asking you guys. Thanks again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Aug 16 2011, 05:38 AM
Post #2

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

You need Heavy Weapons. Your hunch is wishful thinking, resist it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Dakka Dakka
post Aug 16 2011, 06:06 AM
Post #3

Prime Runner

Member No.: 16,582

Only SR3 and maybe earlier editions had an improved default for such weapons. In SR4 you are stuck with AGI-1 for the underbarrel grenade launcher unless you have the Heavy Weapons Skill.

+Quote Post
Phatpug
post Aug 16 2011, 02:09 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 28,869

Damn (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) oh well, maybe i can scrounge a few points to put into heavy weapons. thanks guys

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:27 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.