IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Legality Code Tables, Gone in SR4 aren't they?
stevebugge
post Nov 11 2011, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,996

Anyone remember and like the old Legality Tables from the SR1 - SR2 setting source books? The Armed Society thread just got me thinking about those and wondering if there was an online repository of them somewhere.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daylen
post Nov 11 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 17,952

I've always used the SR3 table. Are you looking for the one that describes penalties and the codes? or the items with the codes?

here is a partial list: http://denver.wikidot.com/info:legality-codes

+Quote Post
stevebugge
post Nov 11 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

I'm really looking for a site that has all of the different ones from the various setting books in one place to not have to search my entire hard copy library every time one of these threads comes up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif)

+Quote Post
Daylen
post Nov 11 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #4

Running Target

QUOTE (stevebugge @ Nov 11 2011, 09:32 PM) *
I'm really looking for a site that has all of the different ones from the various setting books in one place to not have to search my entire hard copy library every time one of these threads comes up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif)

well there is this:http://www.shadowrun.us/materials/Shadowrun%20Sourcebook%20-%20The%20Ultimate%20Shadowrun%20equipment%20list.pdf

+Quote Post
Paul
post Nov 11 2011, 09:35 PM
Post #5

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 1,514

Doesn't SR4 have availability codes? Yeah page 313 SR4a: Legal, Restricted and Forbidden. Add the target number in front of it and seems to work out the same way?

+Quote Post
Daylen
post Nov 11 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #6

Running Target

the one from SR3 covered Possession, transportation, threat, use, intent. Also, any fines/prison terms; along with permits.

+Quote Post
stevebugge
post Nov 11 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #7

Neophyte Runner

QUOTE (Paul @ Nov 11 2011, 01:35 PM) *
Doesn't SR4 have availability codes? Yeah page 313 SR4a: Legal, Restricted and Forbidden. Add the target number in front of it and seems to work out the same way?

There were actual legal tables with penalties for possession, carry, use etc. in many of the setting source books in the previous editions. The Seattle baseline was in the main book but there would be tables in other setting books as well. A lot of second edition setting books also had price differences for various item types expressed as a percentage of base book price to show differences in economies.

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Nov 11 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #8

Great Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,709

QUOTE (Daylen @ Nov 11 2011, 10:39 PM) *
the one from SR3 covered Possession, transportation, threat, use, intent. Also, any fines/prison terms; along with permits.

And of course, SR 3 had price differences between legal and illegal purchases...somehow this is what I miss most.

+Quote Post
Daylen
post Nov 11 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #9

Running Target

QUOTE (Sengir @ Nov 11 2011, 10:16 PM) *
And of course, SR 3 had price differences between legal and illegal purchases...somehow this is what I miss most.

And that could be substantial for those who neglected to have decent ratings in negotiations, etiquette and other "useless" skills.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:34 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.