IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which Jackpointers would you like to know better personally?, Inspired by the title of the other thread
Megu
post Nov 16 2011, 01:07 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,268

Lyran is mai Shadowrun waifu, so dibs.

Seriously though. Pistons also seemed like she'd be cool to know (stupid question: what was the connection between her and Fatima? Is it what I'm thinking? She was awful torn up when Fatima bought it). Mr. Bonds always has fascinating business stuff to say. And Red Anya's so delightfully Russian.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paul
post Nov 16 2011, 03:22 AM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 1,514

In the spirit of the thread Man of Many names. He'd probably throw my ass to the ground and give me a good walloping but hey he's clearly that guy.

+Quote Post
Tymeaus Jalynsfe...
post Nov 16 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #3

Prime Runner Ascendant

Member No.: 17,022

Ahhh... I have dibs on Turbo Bunny then. Would reallly like to get to know here a LOT more personally. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
ggodo
post Nov 16 2011, 06:10 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 21,972

I think it'd be interesting to discuss conspiracy theories with Snopes and Plan 9. I love reading those two's battles. Mihoshi Oni because I still want a better look at Fomori. Oh, and Arete, just to see if he really speaks like that in person.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:19 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.