Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Warhammer Fantasy RP 3rd edition
Bigity
post Dec 8 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,024

Any dumpshockers have experience with this edition of WFRP? It looks fun, has good reviews (considering edition hate), but 100 bucks is steep to get into a game that I may not like.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thanee
post Dec 13 2011, 03:33 PM
Post #2

jacked in

Group: Admin
Member No.: 463

Well, depends on what you need to know. I have played two games with the 3rd edition, so I'm hardly an expert. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

It was fun. It is still Warhammer. It is still a Roleplaying Game. It has a large focus on tactical combat.

It does include a lot of stuff. There are tons of cards and markers you use for everything. The actual character sheets only have minimal information on them, most is in a pile of cards that you also have, which details the actions you can take in combat, talents you have, and so on.

Bye
Thanee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 09:40 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.