Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Texicon
Bigity
post Jan 4 2012, 02:35 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,024

Anyone from dumpshock heading to Texicon in July? They already have several SR games scheduled, and it's close enough to some friends so I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

If only they had SR games and WFRP games, I'd be hooked for sure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Critias
post Jan 5 2012, 04:19 AM
Post #2

Freelance Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,714

QUOTE (Bigity @ Jan 4 2012, 10:35 AM) *
Anyone from dumpshock heading to Texicon in July? They already have several SR games scheduled, and it's close enough to some friends so I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

If only they had SR games and WFRP games, I'd be hooked for sure.

Before you get your hopes up too high, right now they're still showing last year's event schedule.

I ran some Shadowrun for 'em (they got a sneak preview of Ancient Pawns, basically), and I did a little panel on freelancing. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it this year, though. Just gotta wait and see how many classes I've gotta cram into the summer semester.

+Quote Post
Bigity
post Jan 9 2012, 10:16 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,024

Yea it will be a stretch for me anyway, but I'll have to keep an eye on the schedule just in case (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:19 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.