Reply to this topicStart new topic
> St. Louis, Missouri, UCAS
Paul
post Jan 15 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,514

Okay so I am nailing down some details or an upcoming campaign. For my background stuff I was hoping some one could tell me if they have a solid map I can use for the St. Louis, Missouri, UCAS area; if anyone knows off hand what source books reference it; and any other helpful material would be great.

As an aside thinking about this then got me thinking about the way the map is drawn, and how many states the UCAS has now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bibliophile20
post Jan 15 2012, 10:44 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 10,737

Someone did this a few years back: U/CAS Louisville FTZ Bookmarked it because it looked interesting. Hope it helps.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jan 15 2012, 10:46 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Thanks, I will read that and see what's there that I can use!

+Quote Post
bibliophile20
post Jan 15 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 10,737

...and brain isn't working. You asked for St. Louis, Missouri, not Louisville, Kentucky. Wow, I feel smart...

+Quote Post
Neko Asakami
post Jan 15 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,450

That's pretty cool, any one else know of any city-specific write ups floating around?

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jan 15 2012, 11:40 PM
Post #6

Neophyte Runner

I'll be posting my write up fro St. Louis in the next few days.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jan 16 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #7

Neophyte Runner

Feel free to add comments here on the other thread.

+Quote Post
post Jan 16 2012, 03:19 AM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 326

QUOTE (Paul @ Jan 15 2012, 10:42 PM) *
Okay so I am nailing down some details or an upcoming campaign. For my background stuff I was hoping some one could tell me if they have a solid map I can use for the St. Louis, Missouri, UCAS area; if anyone knows off hand what source books reference it; and any other helpful material would be great.

Sixth World Almanac has a paragraph, on page 195. Nothing in Shadows of North America or Neo-Anarchist Guide to North America or Target: UCAS. The city's cut in half by the UCAS/CAS border, and there's next-to-nothing about it in the published material. But I guess the map is full of interesting places we've yet to explore!

QUOTE (Paul @ Jan 15 2012, 10:42 PM) *
As an aside thinking about this then got me thinking about the way the map is drawn, and how many states the UCAS has now?

My presumption had always been that states kept their pre-balkanization borders, but in truth that's only selectively true: North Virginia [not supported on any map, but mentioned in Target: UCAS, page 18] is obviously new, and no one seriously thinks there are two Oklahomas, one in the CAS and the other a very tiny strip of UCAS. So a lot of state borders have to have been redrawn...except the map in, say, Sixth World Almanac appears to my untrained eye to show nothing more or less than our current states.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:35 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.