IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is it possible to get the old (2010) CMPs to play?
Falanin
post Jan 26 2012, 08:48 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,929

I've had a lot of success running the CMPs at AnimeCentral. I've found them super fun and pretty easy to mod for the table. Therefore, I'd like to read and possibly run some of the old convention mission pack missions for my friends.

First, can I get copies of them to read, and if so, where?

Second, would it be legit to do so, Missions-wise? If they can't keep the karma and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif) I might just run some season 4.

Thanks for the help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crazy Ivan
post Jan 27 2012, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 26,456

I share the same sentiment. I asked Bull about it once, and IIRC, he said they were working on a collection of them. I may be mistaken, but that makes me excited if I interpreted him correctly.

+Quote Post
Falanin
post Jan 28 2012, 12:00 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,929

Well, since the game is tomorrow, I guess I'll just have to muddle along with something else. Sigh.

+Quote Post
cryptoknight
post Jan 28 2012, 03:44 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 12,735

There's the whole NYC arc Falanin.

I've got most of it from Anime Central... we can play those... I found them to be a lot of fun.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:17 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.