Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Conjuring Question, which spirits which traditions
OneTrikPony
post Feb 7 2012, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,299

I'm confused about which traditions can summon the spirits in Street Magic.

Particularly the black magic tradition specifically references the Horned Man as a mentor spirit, which gives +2 to summon Guidance spirits but guidance spirits aren't one of the 5 spirits listed for that tradition. What am I missing?

thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aerospider
post Feb 7 2012, 01:03 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,968

QUOTE (OneTrikPony @ Feb 7 2012, 12:11 PM) *
I'm confused about which traditions can summon the spirits in Street Magic.

Particularly the black magic tradition specifically references the Horned Man as a mentor spirit, which gives +2 to summon Guidance spirits but guidance spirits aren't one of the 5 spirits listed for that tradition. What am I missing?

thanks.

Black magicians following the Horned Man totem lose out mechanically, simple as that. Adepts do particularly badly in this way. Discuss with your GM if you want to houserule it differently.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:00 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.