IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Strength Upgrade (Military Armor) Maximum/Capacity, What can you add to a suit of military armor; what is the cost?
Bugfoxmaster
post Feb 20 2012, 10:41 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,510

Pretty simply, see the Topic title and description. I know there's likely a topic or two about this already, but I'm no good at looking for it - thus, can some kind soul please give me the heads up on the upgrades, particularly the Strength Upgrade for the Military Armor? How much can one add to that? How much does it cost? What is the upper limit? How much capacity of the armor does it take up? In effect, how does that shit work? Thank you in advance for any answers (or links to previous threads) you can offer. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Neraph
post Feb 20 2012, 02:41 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 16,387

Check the cost lists in the back of the book - it should be listed there.

+Quote Post
Aria
post Feb 20 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #3

Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 18,267

Arsenal pg 51:
Strength Upgrade (Rating 1–3) Capacity: [Rating] Availability: (Rating x 4)R Cost: Rating x 1,500¥

So it's cheap but only goes to Rt 3! I guess it's good combined with softweave from War! to enable non troll characters to wear heavy milspec without being crippled (as mobility is 1-3 too!)

+Quote Post
hobgoblin
post Feb 20 2012, 11:57 PM
Post #4

panda!

Member No.: 2,242

Well it does bypass the "max augmented attribute" rule...

+Quote Post
Neraph
post Feb 21 2012, 05:39 PM
Post #5

Great Dragon

Member No.: 16,387

QUOTE (Aria @ Feb 20 2012, 01:42 PM) *
Arsenal pg 51:

So it's cheap but only goes to Rt 3! I guess it's good combined with softweave from War! to enable non troll characters to wear heavy milspec without being crippled (as mobility is 1-3 too!)

With Mobility R3 on Heavy MilSpec I think you can wear it at Body 4 (maybe 3?) without penalty - with the helmet.

EDIT: Just redid math in my head... Body 4.

+Quote Post
Bugfoxmaster
post Feb 21 2012, 10:30 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,510

Thank you all very much - this really helped!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:56 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.