IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> When did Knight Errant take over?, Which book and what year?
chase
post Mar 23 2012, 02:20 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,769

So quick question. I'm trying to figure out when knight Errant takes over for Lone Star as the police force for Seattle. I know that Runners Haven is 2070 and it list Lone Star as police. Seattle 2072 has Knight Errant. What is the first book to have the switch/talk about why it happen?

Thanks for the information!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snowRaven
post Mar 23 2012, 05:20 AM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 4,516

I know the switch happened because of the events in Ghost Cartels, but I'm not entirely sure which book it's mentioned in.

It's not in GC

+Quote Post
Relecs
post Mar 23 2012, 06:42 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 16,941

This may only stem from my limited knowledge of the books but I was under the impression the anniversary edition was when knight errant's take over of the Seattle contract was announced.

+Quote Post
snowRaven
post Mar 23 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 4,516

There's mention of the tender initiated by Brackhaven in Corporate Guide, pg. 200. That would be the beginning of the change-over.

I think the actual loss of contract and replacement by Knight Errant is in Vice.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:50 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.