IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Speeding up character creation for older editions?
tete
post Apr 3 2012, 09:35 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,139

So 4e has PACKS but anyone have any tips for speading up character creation (mostly gear buying) for SR1-3?

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bigity
post Apr 3 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,024

You could easily create PACKS for any edition. Simply set a 'cost' for whatever category for priority systems or work out the karma/build cost for those types of chargen systems.

I mean, you'd have to figure all that out ahead of time, there are not defined PACKS for other editions as far as I know.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Apr 3 2012, 10:21 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 1,514

SR3 had the NSRCG. My least computer literate player, and the guy who's dyslexic in my group can literally pump out dozens of characters in minutes a piece.

+Quote Post
Bigity
post Apr 5 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,024

You can still find that easily enough, I played with it the other day for old times sake.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:47 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.