Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LFP in Knoxville, TN
Tanegar
post Apr 6 2012, 01:57 AM
Post #1

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,731

I have two players, looking for two or three more. We meet every Saturday at noon at Organized Play in downtown Knoxville, and play until sometime between three and five in the afternoon. One player is a drone rigger, the other a technomancer hacker. We just did chargen last week, this coming Saturday (7 April) will be the first story session.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post Apr 17 2012, 07:13 PM
Post #2

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,790

Hey,

Saw your post on knoxgamers.org and replied there, thought I'd reply here too. I would like to get in on your game if you have room still. I like to play mages who are more combat oriented. Let me knw if you have room and we can exchange details, etc.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:17 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.