Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone has the SR4 Conversion of Rigger 3 vehicles..?, made by CrakkerJakk
Zeepee
post Apr 12 2012, 11:03 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,156

Hi fellow Dumpshockers.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

I have been looking like crazy for CrakkerJakk's "SR4 Conversion of Rigger 3 vehicles" pdf which was hosted by Knasser.

Unfortunately all the links I have been able to find, is broken, so I wondered if anyone here has the pdf or the excel spreadsheet, and would be willing to share...?

CrakkerJakk's original post

/Zeepee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Raven the Tricks...
post Apr 13 2012, 09:58 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,569

I have a version of that, not sure if it's CrakkerJakk's or someone else's though

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a6bmhttesocj76k/..._conversion.pdf

+Quote Post
Zeepee
post Apr 13 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,156

Thanks a lot Raven.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

It says SR4 Vehicles by CrakkerJakk, at the top, and looks like the work mentioned in the posts.

You just saved me a lot of conversion-time, thanks again...

/Zeepee

+Quote Post
Grinchy McScroog...
post May 1 2012, 09:07 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,321

I'd like to add my thanks as well. I recently found myself looking over my copy of Rigger 3 (revised) and shuddering at the prospect of having to convert the vehicles to 4A myself. As in, I do RPG rules conversions horribly. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dead.gif)

EDIT: I should add that I haven't posted (or even visited) the forum since late August because of school commitments, so was a little startled when I noticed that my forum avatar is the exact same pic I just cropped and posted as my Facebook profile pic this morning. I think the SR spirits are trying to tell me something...

This post has been edited by Grinchy McScrooge: May 1 2012, 09:13 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:00 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.