> need suggestions for a shadowrun city noise/ambiance
Trent
post Apr 16 2012, 04:37 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 18,690

Hello friends!

I like having ambiance playing in the background of my roleplaying sessions and want to make a really bad ass Seattle/generic SR city ambiance track.

I am a hobby recording engineer so can do fairly sophisticated and cool soundscapes, ambient tracks, etc.

I am wondering if you all have suggestions for sounds to include. What does the Seattle of the 2070s sound like?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mirilion
post Apr 16 2012, 09:10 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,271

I always thought the chillout channel from Digitally Imported fit really well. Not sure why, but I always assumed shadowrunners listen to chillout with vocals similar in style to Nancy Sinatra. Or Guns and Roses with Axl Rose replaced by Tom Araya, for that special goblin rock flavor.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:06 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.