Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulgaria
Paul
post May 21 2012, 12:10 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,514

I'm specifically interested in Burgas, but help me nail down what Shadowrun officially mentions concerning Bulgaria. Tell me what you've done. Tell me what you'd like to do, or see done. Throw me your ideas.

I'm planning a high powered vampire hunter game (To put in simple terms) potentially set in Bulgaria. Help me flesh it out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlordtheft
post May 21 2012, 12:41 PM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,360

IIRC-Overrun by Islamic forces in Eurowars. Thats about it. Don't have my 6th world map handy to see if it still exists.

+Quote Post
Shortstraw
post May 22 2012, 06:23 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 29,391

QUOTE (Warlordtheft @ May 21 2012, 10:41 PM) *
IIRC-Overrun by Islamic forces in Eurowars. Thats about it. Don't have my 6th world map handy to see if it still exists.

Ooo suicide bombers with regenerate that could be fun.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:32 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.