Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Red Anya
OptimumStratego
post Jul 20 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,381

Does anyone know if Catalyst has ever done an extensive breakdown for this character? Just curious.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wakshaani
post Jul 20 2012, 03:32 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 4,629

Not that I know of, but if anyone does, it'll be James Meirs. He's a walking Aetherpedia. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Red Anya used to be in the Russian military, is a she, and is somewhere in Europe. I'd lay good odds that she has connections to the Vory, since they've infiltrated the military heavily, which would explain where her guns come from. That's all I can name off the top of my head as she's never been someone I'm that interested in. (Sad, but true.)

+Quote Post
BishopMcQ
post Jul 20 2012, 04:06 PM
Post #3

The back-up plan

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,910

There's a small scene with her in Darkest Hour.

+Quote Post
OptimumStratego
post Jul 21 2012, 12:14 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 37,381

Thank you both for your suggestions. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Neraph
post Jul 24 2012, 07:09 AM
Post #5

Great Dragon

Member No.: 16,387

QUOTE (Wakshaani @ Jul 20 2012, 10:32 AM) *
Not that I know of, but if anyone does, it'll be James Meirs. He's a walking Aetherpedia. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Red Anya used to be in the Russian military, is a she, and is somewhere in Europe. I'd lay good odds that she has connections to the Vory, since they've infiltrated the military heavily, which would explain where her guns come from. That's all I can name off the top of my head as she's never been someone I'm that interested in. (Sad, but true.)

She also is featured in the chapter text on page 13, Arsenal.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:55 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.