IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unified system for capacity/slots between vehicles/drones/weapons/cyberlimbs/implants?, Has anyone done it?
Laodicea
post Aug 14 2012, 02:36 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,749

I'm looking for a fan hack for this.

I think most dumpshockers understand the problem I'm talking about. The "capacity" for different things clearly takes place on a different scale for each type of thing, but it doesn't make a lot of sense in many cases. I'd love to hear any solutions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mäx
post Aug 14 2012, 03:18 AM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Member No.: 15,628

I would hazard to say that it's simply impossible.

+Quote Post
Laodicea
post Aug 14 2012, 03:36 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,749

QUOTE (Mäx @ Aug 13 2012, 09:18 PM) *
I would hazard to say that it's simply impossible.

I'm sure its impossible to do it in a way that keeps the rules mostly in tact. I'm sure it's impossible to do it in a way that someone won't have a problem with. I'm also sure someone has tried. I'd just like to see some attempts.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:57 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.