Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Peru
tweak
post Aug 15 2012, 01:18 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,622

So I went backpacking/trekking (my main hobby) in Peru this year, and I got to experience a lot of cool things. I'd like to bring some of those things to life in a Shadowrun adventure. While I probably won't get to writing this adventure until after I finish the first part of my Atlas Shrugged based adventure, I'm starting to make notes about possible runs and cultural differences that would add flavor. The challenge will be communicating those cultural differences to someone who has never been to South America.

What do you guys think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ravensmuse
post Aug 15 2012, 10:34 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 14,507

Have you read Shadows of Latin America yet? There's a section on Peru.

http://www.fexes.de/downloads/Shadows_of_L...rica_v1-2-1.pdf

+Quote Post
tweak
post Aug 15 2012, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,622

Thanks. I'll check it out.

My plan is just to write an adventure there. My goal is to write adventures that take place in cool places at different stages if the shadowrun history.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:23 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.