Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chicago in 2072
AStarshipforAnts
post Sep 20 2012, 12:51 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,624

I've been reading the old Bug City book, and it has me completely enchanted with the Chicago setting. But, I'm having a hard time figuring out how things would be after the Ares strike. Obviously the place would be pretty much a black hole for magic. So mages would have a huge problem with casting. Also, there aren't exactly bug spirits picking up people left and right. Are they gone, or are they just hiding in the corners? I see the ex-containment zone still being a z-zone of waring gangs and other criminal elements, and most of the corps leaving the city to limit their own losses.

What do you guys think Bug City 2072 would be like?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bannockburn
post Sep 20 2012, 12:53 AM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 51,886

Taking a look at Feral Cities will answer your questions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
AStarshipforAnts
post Sep 20 2012, 12:55 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,624

Ach. I forgot about that book. Thanks for the heads up.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 12:59 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.